Monday 18 April 2011

Staying Organized

Staying organized is a tough job when you have a family sometimes.
I love lists, and charts :)
Yup, I'm nerdy like that.  I need lists for groceries and weekly meal planning, and charts for my "jobs" around the house and bills to pay, it just helps!

Here is what the chart on my fridge looks like for housework  :)


As you can see "Dad" has very little listed on there.  It's just easier to write it down for me to do, that way when he's gone away it's not big deal.  I can simply delegate when he is home LOL!!

Do you have a chore chart??  If not, how do you stay organized and decide who does what?

I'm trying to decide when the kids are old enough to do certain chores.... like dishes, sweeping, vacuuming.  What do you all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment