Friday 22 April 2011

Do You Like Free Stuff?

I sure do!
If you use the internet frequently, you'll like this idea.  It's super simple, and you get "rewarded" for opening your web browser!

It's called SWAGBUCKS and it's fantastic!!

It's a search engine you use in place of Google or Bing etc.  It even comes with a toolbar to make your searches that much easier.  It's not fully of spy ware or viruses, and you get free stuff just for using it!  Honest!!!

I thought for sure it was a scam at first.  Until I saw my "bucks" adding up!

What happens is this:

You sign up at the SITE and are guided through the simple process.

Any search you'd normally use another engine for, use the Swagbucks engine, and you will randomly be rewarded with "bucks"!



They work like real money, and you can buy items from their site with those digital dollars!!

Anything from amazon gift cards to home electronics!

I have used my SwagBucks to buy $10 Starbucks gift cards because it seems I have become addicted to Starbucks, and their coffee is just too expensive for me to buy on a regular basis ~ because ...well...I'm cheap!




It's actually really addictive!  I've gotten more than $50 in Starbucks cards, plus I got $15 in Amazon.ca gift cards and used them to buy a DVD and it covered the shipping as well!

I know some people that have earned so much in amazon gift cards that they are buying bikes!
You can even trade your swagbucks for paypal cash!  Yep, that's right!  Put free money right in your bank, just for using the internet :)


So go ahead and try it :)  And get some free stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment