Tuesday 8 March 2011

A New Start

So,  I've found this place.  I can now write about things going on with my family and have a place to come look back and read about different memories :)
How nice.

 I'm not looking forward to the end of the month at all.  It's hard when I'm alone.  The kids are miserable, and I'm stressed trying to do the work of a single mom.  I really do wish I had family that lived closer to be able to help me out with my kids once in a while!!!
But we'll get things figured out.
When I'm "married-single mom" I am going to sign Jeremy and Dakota up for t-ball and softball.  That will give them something to do!  I can't wait until we have the MONEY to put them into something REAL.  Dakota wants to do gymnastics, and Jeremy wants to do soccer and hockey.  But we have no money for it.  That needs to change.

Since Kady and I are here all day together and the weather is nicer now, we're going to go out for another walk around the block today.  I like letting her toddle along the sidewalk looking at all the houses and animals etc. 
Can't WAIT to move so she has a quiet street to play on.
4 more years, and then we're either back in Rosedale, or up on the mountain!!  That's our goal :)

Time for that walk :)

No comments:

Post a Comment